- : South Australia Health
- : 13-May-2020
- : Quakers Hill NSW 2763
Job no: 716290
Work type: Full time
Location: Yorke and Mid North
Categories: Allied and Scientific Health
- Yorke and Northern Local Health Network, Kadina/Wallaroo
- Indicative Total Remuneration: $92,017 - $106,446 pa - AHP2 - Ongoing Full Time
The rural generalist Speech Pathologist is a member of the community-based Healthy Families team within Yorke and Northern Community Health Services. The Speech Pathologist is responsible for the planning, provision and management of a comprehensive speech pathology service to the Yorke and Northern Community Health Service and the communities of the Yorke Northern Region. The Speech Pathologist may contribute to the clinical supervision of less experienced allied health professionals, allied health assistants and students. As an employee of the Yorke and Northern Community Health Service, the Speech Pathologist will contribute to and participate in the strategic planning and provision of a comprehensive health service for the community. As an experienced employee within the Yorke and Northern Community Health Service, contribute to a Primary Health Care approach to service development and delivery. This position has a major focus on the delivery of both state and NDIS funded paediatric services as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Must hold a recognised qualification within the Speech Pathology profession, and be eligible for practicing membership of the Speech Pathology Association of Australia. For self-regulated professions, it is desirable to participate in the professional association accredited CPD program.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Screening/Check and specific immunisation requirements.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role. Job ref: 716290
- Senior Speech Pathologist
- Posted By: The Royal Children's Hospital Melbourne
- Posted Date: 2020-06-03
- Location:Melbourne VIC 3000
- RCH Mental Health Ongoing part-time role - 0.2 EFT Based at Parkville campus Ideally suits ...
- Speech Pathologist- Springfield
- Posted By: Youthrive
- Posted Date: 2020-06-02
- Location:Springfield Central QLD 4300
- About the role We are looking for an experienced Speech Pathologist to join our growing Springfie...
- Speech Pathologist - Casual
- Posted By: Eastern Health
- Posted Date: 2020-05-29
- Location:Forest Hill VIC 3131
- Speech Pathologist – Casual Choose when you work Generous employee benefits Work in a rewa...
- Speech Pathologist - Paediatric Services
- Posted By: Latrobe Community Health Service
- Posted Date: 2020-05-29
- Location:Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast VIC
- Latrobe Valley or Bass Coast (location negotible), full-time permanent (part time negotiable) ...