- : CatholicCare Canberra & Goulburn
- : 04-Jun-2020
- : Braddon ACT 2612
Speech Pathology services at CatholicCare Canberra & Goulburn are expanding! We have a new position for a full time or part time Speech Pathologist to join our growing team.
This position is open to experienced Speech Pathologists. Join an expanding multi-disciplinary team!
The Role We are currently seeking a Speech Pathologist to join our therapy services to provide a range of services which includes
- Provide assessments and delivering evidence-informed therapy
- Develop and implement plans within a strength-based and person-centred framework
- Support families to implement therapy strategies
- Provide advice, support and education to both internal and external staff working with a client in regard to their plan and individual goals
What we offer
- Rewarding opportunities exist for enthusiastic people seeking meaningful careers
- Employment benefits include a generous salary packaging option
- Professional development
- Comprehensive support and supervision
- Family friendly environment
CatholicCare is a large welfare agency of the Catholic Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn. Our mission is to provide quality services to people by promoting healthy, inclusive communities through relationships, partnerships and collaboration.
The ideal person we are looking for has:
- Recognised Degree in Speech Pathology or approved equivalent and Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Ability to conduct assessments, complete reports and provide therapy sessions based on individual needs
- Ability to manage ongoing caseloads and provide services across various settings such as at home, in the community, schools and early learning centres and in partnership with their education and care settings
- Well demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively within multidisciplinary team
- A good understanding of the Person and Family Centered Framework
- Basic computer literacy skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and simple data bases
You will also be required to undergo a National Police Check.
To be considered for this role you will be also required to hold:
- a current drivers licence, and
- a Working with Vulnerable People’s Card
To apply you must:
- Attach an updated resume
- Covering letter
- Address each area in the selection criteria.
Applications that do not meet the above requirements will not be considered. Previous applicants need not apply.
- Full-time Paediatric Speech Pathologist
- Posted By: Gotcha Talking
- Posted Date: 2020-07-02
- Location:Gregory Hills NSW 2557
- Supervision provided PD encouraged and provided Laptop and phone included Salary revised annually based on KPIs
- Express your Interest - Speech Pathologist
- Posted By: Best Start Clinic
- Posted Date: 2020-06-30
- Location:Brighton VIC 3186
- There are currently no positions open at Best Start Clinic. However, due to the high level of intere...
- Speech Pathologist - Community based - near Sydney...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-Demand
- Posted Date: 2020-06-30
- Location:All Sydney NSW
- Travel Allowance, flexible working days
- Speech Pathologist - Casual
- Posted By: Eastern Health
- Posted Date: 2020-06-29
- Location:Forest Hill VIC 3131
- Speech Pathologist – Casual Choose when you work Generous employee benefits Work in a rewa...