- : Connecting Dots for Kids
- : 13-May-2020
- : Longwarry VIC 3816
Do you love the moments when children achieve what they could not do before, when something suddenly makes sense for them, when they make a connection?
At Connecting Dots for Kids we are all about helping children and families make those connections, learn the skills they need, and achieve the goals that matter to them. In addition to providing a mix of mobile and clinic-based services in the beautiful West Gippsland region of Victoria, we are developing partnerships and helping to serve people with communication and swallowing difficulties in Vanuatu and other South Pacific island countries.
The New Graduate Speech Pathologist role at Connecting Dots for Kids is designed to nurture and develop skills in early career speech pathologists to become confident, leading clinicians. Structured individual and group based clinical mentoring and personal development is a key component of the position.
If you are looking for a role that involves a varied paediatric local caseload and the opportunity to have an impact further abroad, you might be the right fit for our growing team. We’re currently seeking two new graduate speech pathologists with experience or an interest in developmental disabilities, working with families and communities, and a positive, flexible mindset. The role includes working in schools, kindergartens, family homes, and childcare centres as well as our Drouin based clinic. As our Vanuatu connections mature, there will be opportunities for Telehealth consultations and short term trips to work with our overseas partners.
The speech pathologist/s who are appointed will participate in a 12–week induction and orientation process, will be provided their own tablet and phone for work use, and a generous professional development program. Regular team meetings are scheduled to enhance collaboration and innovation. All clinicians are required to hold a drivers licence and have their own reliable comprehensively insured vehicle for mobile visits.
- Senior Speech Pathologist
- Posted By: The Royal Children's Hospital Melbourne
- Posted Date: 2020-06-03
- Location:Melbourne VIC 3000
- RCH Mental Health Ongoing part-time role - 0.2 EFT Based at Parkville campus Ideally suits ...
- Speech Pathologist- Springfield
- Posted By: Youthrive
- Posted Date: 2020-06-02
- Location:Springfield Central QLD 4300
- About the role We are looking for an experienced Speech Pathologist to join our growing Springfie...
- Speech Pathologist - Casual
- Posted By: Eastern Health
- Posted Date: 2020-05-29
- Location:Forest Hill VIC 3131
- Speech Pathologist – Casual Choose when you work Generous employee benefits Work in a rewa...
- Speech Pathologist - Paediatric Services
- Posted By: Latrobe Community Health Service
- Posted Date: 2020-05-29
- Location:Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast VIC
- Latrobe Valley or Bass Coast (location negotible), full-time permanent (part time negotiable) ...