- : Everyday Independence
- : 21-May-2020
- : Albury NSW 2640
- Flexible working (time, leave, caseloads and location) to support therapists
- Industry Leading coaching, mentoring and career development programmes
- Off to a Flying Start Programme to support you when you are new to your role
About the Company
Everyday Independence supports people with a disability to live to their full potential and enjoy an everyday life. We offer Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Positive Behaviour Supports and Early Childhood Supports to build on what is working in a person’s life and create changes to areas that are not. With 20 teams located across Queensland, Victoria & New South Wales we are committed to building a workforce of therapists that can deliver high impact outcomes to people that make a real difference to their everyday lives and to the Australian community.
About the Position
We are looking for talented and passionate SPEECH PATHOLOGISTS with interest in Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) to join our organisation.
Join an organisation that strives to be the best in the world at interdisciplinary therapy. You will support people within their natural environment, in ways which are inclusive of their family, friends and community. You will be part of a team who are skilled and passionate about providing therapy within a social model of disability. We are growing because of our success and our culture. Do you think you would be a good fit for our team?
Employment term: Permanent Full time or part time
Salary $62,000-$115, 000 plus generous vehicle options.
Roles available for graduates and experienced clinicians
Located in Albury
Why work at Everyday Independence?
In your Speech Pathologist role you will:
- Work with adults
- Have an interest in Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC)
- Earn above award salary with additional leave if required
- Be provided with the tools you need including laptop, phone and generous vehicle options
- Have opportunities for career development including leadership, clinical specialisation, coaching and mentoring.
- Be part of a team that has strong commitment to a positive culture and delivering outcomes that make a real difference to people’s lives.
Everyday Independence embraces and values inclusion. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. If you have any support or access needs, we encourage you to advise us at time of application. We are committed to providing flexible ways of working for every role. Talk to us about how this job could be flexible for you.
Everyday Independence is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children, young people and adults with disabilities. We require all candidates to undergo satisfactory screening prior to commencement including but not limited to; national criminal history check; international police check ( where candidates have worked overseas ) and holding or obtaining a Working with Children clearance / equivalent in accordance with State laws.
You can find out more about Everyday Independence on our website www.everydayind.com.au/joinourteam
No Similar Jobs Found.