- : Hopscotch & Harmony
- : 29-May-2020
- : Werribee VIC 3030
Skills, Abilities and Experiences
You are a strong fit for this position if the following statements are true for you:
- You are highly motivated and inspired to make a difference in the lives of others by providing evidence-based therapy.
- You are an effective communicator in-person, over the phone and in writing with the ability to maintain a calm, pleasant and respectful manner with a diverse range of people.
- You have the ability to take initiative and contribute to practice building initiatives in order to elevate your profile and that of the practice.
- You want to be part of a team that are just as dedicated as you to all things child wellbeing.
- You are after a flexible role with a variety of opportunities and career growth.
- You want to work for a dynamic, evolving and creative private practice.
- You want to work for an award winning practice, recognised for its business excellence and community service.
- You love to work independently as well as being part of a supportive team.
- Former employers and colleagues describe you as friendly, empathetic, committed and highly organised.
- You are dedicated to providing feedback informed therapy.
- You understand that our clients deserve the highest level of professional service.
- You support the holistic well-being of your clients and view liaising other health professionals and educators involved in their care as an essential part of your role in supporting your client.
- You understand the importance of having systems in place to prepare and maintain all records, reports and documents as required for professional and ethical practice.
Let's not forget the perks of working for Hopscotch & Harmony!
We offer competitive remuneration, options of day, evening and weekend consulting times, top-notch admin team behind you, and a great working environment where your skills and initiative are valued.
A Quality Practice
We are so dedicated to ensuring our processes and procedures are refined and strong that we have been recognised both locally and nationally for our professionalism, and that helps our clinicians immensely. Expectations are clear, administrative support is in abundance and you can spend more time doing what you love - seeing clients - rather than trying to figure out all of the admin and marketing.
Team & Culture
We are a friendly, caring and hard-working team. Open communication and support are strong values in our practice. We have each other's back and help each other out when needed. No office politics here! Having a hard day? Something not OK? We're here to help!
Monthly mentoring sessions, quarterly team PDs and fortnightly group supervision is provided. A career progression plan is in place for clinicians that want greater responsibilities and opportunities.
Applications OPEN now. Positions commencing immediately (but also apply if you're after something a little later!)
- Full-time Paediatric Speech Pathologist
- Posted By: Gotcha Talking
- Posted Date: 2020-07-02
- Location:Gregory Hills NSW 2557
- Supervision provided PD encouraged and provided Laptop and phone included Salary revised annually based on KPIs
- Express your Interest - Speech Pathologist
- Posted By: Best Start Clinic
- Posted Date: 2020-06-30
- Location:Brighton VIC 3186
- There are currently no positions open at Best Start Clinic. However, due to the high level of intere...
- Speech Pathologist - Community based - near Sydney...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-Demand
- Posted Date: 2020-06-30
- Location:All Sydney NSW
- Travel Allowance, flexible working days
- Speech Pathologist - Casual
- Posted By: Eastern Health
- Posted Date: 2020-06-29
- Location:Forest Hill VIC 3131
- Speech Pathologist – Casual Choose when you work Generous employee benefits Work in a rewa...