- : Nambour Selangor Private Hospital
- : 20-Aug-2020
- : Nambour QLD 4560
A great opportunity exists for a motivated and professional Speech Pathologist to join our Ramsay Health Plus team at Nambour Selangor Private Hospital.
This is a permanent part time opportunity to work 24 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
Ramsay Health Plus is a multidisciplinary outpatient service located at Nambour Selangor Private Hospital which caters for Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology, Speech Pathology and Social Work. For more information on this, please visit www.ramsayhealthplus.com.au.
As a Speech Pathologist, you are required to provide a Speech Pathology service to a general adult caseload and participate in quality improvement activities. This will involve, but is not limited to assessing, diagnosing and managing adults who present a wide range of swallowing and communication disorders.
To be successful in this role, you will thrive when working within a multidisciplinary team and be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values. Your exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and your ability to manage a busy workload is essential for this role.
Successful candidates will also meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
- Eligible for current membership with the Speech Pathology Association of Australia
- Experience with Inpatient Acute, Rehabilitation and outpatient casemix
- Ability to function effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Proven time and caseload management skills
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Knowledge and commitment to quality assurance and/or the accreditation process
Why Nambour Selangor Private Hospital?
Nambour Selangor Private Hospital is a modern, 81-bed health care facility providing a broad range of medical and surgical services.
The Hospital prides itself on providing health care services to the people of the Sunshine Coast and beyond.
Conveniently located within 30 minutes of Caloundra, Maroochydore, Mooloolaba and Coolum Beach, and 20 minutes from the Hinterland towns of Montville and Mapleton, Nambour Selangor Private Hospital offers an easy point of access for medical and surgical treatment in a low traffic area and calm environment.
Owned by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected provider of private health care services, Nambour Selangor Private Hospital prides itself on providing high quality, patient-focused health care within a friendly, professional and supportive environment.
Nambour Selangor Private Hospital also offers;
- The Ramsay Employee Club, which entitles staff to a range of discounts, online shopping offers, vouchers and special entertainment packages;
- Salary packaging for permanent staff;
- Discounted private health insurance and/or no-excess insurance covers through Ramsay corporate arrangements;
- An Employee Assistance Program which provides confidential short-term counseling support for work-related or personal issues;
- Professional financial and tax education advice.
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $36 to $46 + superannuation, and is dependent on years of experience.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and Cover Letter addressing the criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
No Similar Jobs Found.