- : Autism Advisory and Support Service
- : 23-Aug-2020
- : Liverpool NSW 2170
The Autism Advisory and Support Service (AASS) is an Autism support service which has a multidisciplinary team of therapists, servicing the south west Sydney area. We are innovative and practical in our approach to providing support and in our work practices. Our dedication to the organisation and our commitment to continuously improving our service, as well as ourselves as individuals, keeps our culture vibrant & energetic.
We are looking for an experienced Speech Pathologist to come and join our collaborative, dedicated team based in Liverpool.
What we offer:
- Attractive Salary Packaging options
- Flexible working hours and conditions, including generous Annual Leave options
- Diversity in service delivery model e.g. school, clinic, individual, group, tele-health, etc.
- Access to a multidisciplinary team and support from other allied health professionals Regular clinical supervision
- Access to professional development and networking opportunities including in-house training
- Free onsite parking
If you thrive in this type of environment, are enthusiastic and committed to going above and beyond for our clients we would love to hear from you.
- Tertiary Degree in Speech Pathology
- Current or eligible Speech Pathology Australia registration i.e. eligible to provide NDIS and medicare funded services
- Current Working with Children Check and Criminal Check
- Current Australian driving licence and access to a car
- Committed to ongoing professional development and learning
Desirable but not essential criteria:
- Previous experience working with individuals with an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Experience working with paediatric feeding or fussy eating issues in children with Autism
- Experience with multimodal communication and Alternative and Augmentative Communication systems
No Similar Jobs Found.