- : Northcott
- : 01-Sep-2020
- : All Sydney NSW
We require a dedicated and enthusiastic Speech Pathologist to join our vibrant Northcott therapy team.
Based in Woden Canberra, you will provide timely, evidence based and person-centred Speech Pathology services to a mixed caseload of children, young people and adults with a range of disabilities.As a Speech Pathologist you will:
- Provide Speech Pathology services to a mixed caseload of children, young people and adults with a range of disabilities (i.e. physical, intellectual, autism spectrum disorder, global developmental delay and other complex needs).
- Work with customers and families to identify strengths, skills and goals.
- Use appropriate assessment tools and methods to assess strengths and areas of development, in order to identify suitable intervention strategies.
- Always work on "best practice" solutions for our customers.
- Provide centre, school and community based therapies.
- Demonstrate and embody Northcott values of "innovative, respectful and brave".
- Proactively contribute to the ongoing development of professional knowledge and skills in Speech Pathology.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Speech Pathology.
- Current SPA registration.
- Demonstrated experience delivering evidence based therapy to a paediatric caseload.
- Demonstrated experience of NDIS funding and working with a fee for service model.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a caseload and administrative responsibilities in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ability and commitment to work with a customer-centred approach.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Manage a varied and complex caseload.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team with Speech Pathologists.
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral and listening.
- Computer literate and familiar with using customer record systems.
- Current First Aid Certificate (including CPR) or willing to obtain.
- Police Check, less than 6 months old.
- Current NSW Working With Vulnerable Person Check or willing to obtain.
- Must have a valid driver's licence and willingness to travel as required.
- Access to use of own vehicle if pool car not available (Km reimbursement available).
- We are a friendly, supportive and collaborative team at Woden and within the wider therapy team across all NSW/ACT Northcott sites.
- Novated Lease Arrangement for vehicle
- Salary range $73,985 - $105,955 (inclusive of salary packaging) + Super + Relocation Contribution
- A family friendly workplace with flexible hours for staff to manage their home and work lives effectively.
- (Negotiable) Ability to work from home when appropriate to your caseload.
- We provide 2 weeks paid Professional Development leave including some funding towards approved courses, seminars, etc.
- We provide formalised supervision, peer to peer support and attendance at regular therapy forums.
- We provide a week of special paid leave annually and paid maternity leave.
- Multiple employee benefits, such as discounted gym & health fund membership, discounted motor vehicle services and entertainment cards
No Similar Jobs Found.