- : Children's Speech Therapy Clinic
- : 09-Oct-2020
- : Blacktown NSW 2148
We are open to discussion with the successful candidate around work type - Contract, permanent part-time or Casual. Enjoy flexible work arrangements and work at your own pace- You can choose your own days!
Children's Speech Therapy Clinic is looking for an energetic, commmitted, hard-working speech therapist who has a passion for supporting children and their families with communication difficulties. We currently have a waiting list and require a speech therapist to help reduce our waiting list and support our clients and their families.
You will be part of a small team of 4 speech therapists who work in our clinic in Blacktown, in local preschools and childcare centres, schools and the home of our clients.
The speech therapist will have the opportunity to:
- Complete assessments for children aged 1-16 years and provide families with professional reports.
- Provide individual therapy sessions for clients aged 1-16 years.
- Provide home programs for clients
- Provide telehealth sessions if requested by families.
- Build rapport and communicate professionally with clients, families, colleagues and other professionals.
- Provide services in our office in Blacktown, in local schools, childcare centres and preschools, and homes of local clients.
- work with a varied and diverse caseload
Our clinic has a wide range of assessment tools and amazing resources for therapy sessions.
Our clinic is located in the Town Centre Building in the heart of Blacktown CBD. Plenty of free parking, walking distance to Blacktown railway station and bus stops. Disabled friendly building with lift and stair access. There are also a variety of other services in the Town Centre building, such as medical centre, physiotherapist, podiatrist, psychologist and eye specialist.
- Approved Speech Pathology qualification and eligible for practising membership of Speech Pathology Australia
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Current Drivers Licence
- Evidence of First Aid and CPR certification
- Excellent time management skills
- Certificate of completion of the NDIS Worker Orientation Module. To get your free certificate, visit the NDIS website
- Ability to effectively prioritise and organise own work/caseload
- Current WWCC
- Current National Police Clearance
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Job Function: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASC),
Childhood Speech Sound Disorders,
Language/Learning (child & adolescent),
- Clinical Population: Infants (0-2),Children (2-5),Children (5-12)
- Work Setting: Private
- Job Type: Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate
- Min Experience: 0-1 Year
- Required Travel: 10-25%
- Salary: 60,000.00 - 75,000.00 Australian Dollars (Yearly Salary)
No Similar Jobs Found.