- : A N J Learning & Therapy Centre
- : 09-Oct-2020
- : St Marys NSW 2760
Paediatric Speech Therapist - A N J Learning & Therapy Centre
Exciting paediatric Speech Therapy position for a Speech Therapist keen to deliver services to a caseload of children in their schools and homes and at the clinic.
ANJ Therapy centre is privately owned practice and fully registered under NDIS. We have a full-fledged dedicated team of occupational therapists, speech therapists, physiotherapists and psychologist. We provide services to corporate, private and NDIS clients so caseload is varied and ranging from mild to complex. The practice we are particularly keen to hear from candidates who have experience and a personal interest in paediatric Speech therapy services. We welcome new graduates too.
- Attractive commission to be offered.
- Make a positive difference working with children
- Experienced and motivated junior applications welcome
- Full support from a widely experienced speech lead and a friendly caring team
- Excellent team and management culture with opportunities to progress professionally
- Full or part time hours available
- Varied role with clinic, community, school visits and telehealth.
We are seeking a Speech Therapist keen to take on a paediatric caseload. You will be providing service delivery to children with a range of diagnoses. As part of your role you will undertake assessments and provide intervention to your clients, as well as liaising with families, teachers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families, teachers & other relevant stakeholders• The interventions will be carried out in schools, homes and clinic
- Interventions will have a focus on evidence-based practice and will be carried out one-on-one
- Working with a multidisciplinary team
Clients have a range of challenges including ASD, anxiety, anger management, learning difficulties, motor impairments, sensory processing issues, developmental delay, social interaction challenges, difficulties with play skills, ADL difficulties, and challenging behaviours - varied caseload. Assessment, intervention planning, liaison with support team, report writing/written feedback, and ongoing therapy sessions are regular tasks.
We are looking to increase our Speech Pathology team to support people with communication and swallowing, feeding, learning difficulties, social skill development, developmental delay, speech and language communications, school reediness etc
- A brief resume
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration)
- Experience working in a paediatric Occupational Therapy setting and with clients with mental health illnesses, Autism Spectrum Disorder or other disabilities desirable.
- Passionate new graduate applications welcome
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license and your own reliable car
- Working with Children Check, national Police Check & Children's First Aid training.
- 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor or clinical educator)
- Great commission based
- Provision of supervision and support in your role from a friendly Speech lead if required
- Friendly, multi-disciplinary team
- Admin support
- Flexible working arrangements (manage your own calendar) with a strong focus on work life balance
This exciting role will provide you with significant support - you will be joining a fun and lively, multi-disciplinary team committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with children with a range of diagnoses.
- Job Function: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASC),
- Clinical Population: Infants (0-2),Children (2-5)
- Job Type: Full-Time
No Similar Jobs Found.