Ladybug House are family owned and run paediatric clinics incorporating both speech pathology and occupational therapy located in Melbourne and the Gold Coast. We take a holistic approach to our therapies, incorporating the child and their family with care and respect. We are passionate about the work we do and the contribution we make to each other, the families we support and the community. We openly share resources and knowledge within our team and support each other to grow and evolve as practitioners with confidence to best serve our patients.
Now, we are looking to expand our care team with the addition of an early career or experienced Speech Pathologist.
- Job Function: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD),
Childhood Speech Sound Disorders,
Language/Learning (child & adolescent),
- Salary: 70,000.00 - 95,000.00 Australian Dollars (Yearly Salary)
This position is all about:
• Providing high quality care to our patients and their families
• Active participation in professional development to enhance your ongoing growth
• Using your experience as a practitioner to contribute to furthering the development of the business and the care of our patients and their families
• Managing a caseload of paediatric clients
• Contributing to multidisciplinary team discussions
• Preparing and delivering in-clinic groups sessions
• Providing speech pathology input into charity initiative
• Contributing to the team through a non-clinical focus areas
Our ideal new addition:
You will be an empathetic and understanding professional with a strong focus on life-long learning and providing the right solutions for your patients. You are a positive person who values teamwork, support and contribution – always looking to deliver better services for your patients and team!
You'll also bring:
• Excellent time management and organisational skills with good attention to detail
• Clinical skills in assessment and development of interventions in paediatrics
• Exceptional interpersonal skills – able to communicate with a range of stakeholders on varied levels
• Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Speech Pathology
• Registration with SPA
• Working with Children Check/Police check
• Permanent working rights with no restrictions
Why join Ladybug House?
• Attractive remuneration, salary based on experience
• Employee Assistance Program
• Be part of a respectful team
• Extensive assessment and therapy resources, plus an annual budget for extra resources when required
• Cutting edge clinical management tools to make your job easier
• Regular interdisciplinary case discussions with our sister clinic in Queensland
If you’ve been nodding to all of the above and you’re ready to join a team who put our patients at the heart of everything we do and support each other just as strongly, we would love to hear from you!
No Similar Jobs Found.