- Full Time (Position Vacant)
- Contract (Position Vacant)
- Salary Negotiable ($80k - $110k)
(Depending on skills, experience, and work-type)
- Salary + Super
- Mobile Phone + Laptop
- $5k Professional Development Allowance
This role is a remote (work from home) position although, the successful candidate MUST be located in Central/Central West NSW - Bathurst, Orange, Dubbo, and surrounds.
Quantum Behaviour are a locally owned and operated business in the Central West NSW. We are a family-friendly organisation who value our employees, our clients, and our community. Our passion lies with improving the choice and control those we serve have over their lives, and supporting our clients improve their quality of life. We offer a friendly and welcoming workplace place environment, and we genuinely care for your personal and professional growth. At Quantum Behaviour, we will nurture you, welcome your skills and expertise, and support you to achieve your best!
WE VALUE YOU!
Your knowledge, skills, and expertise will compliment our team of Clinicians and foster the implementation of collaborative, comprehensive, and holistic allied health supports provided by Quantum Behaviour.
We value our team, and are committed to ensuring you receive the support you need from us. We provide all employees with a PD Allowance as well as flexible working arrangements to suit your needs.
ASSESSMENTS & INTERVENTIONS REQUIRED
- Swallowing Assessments
- Mealtime Management Plan Design, Development, and Reviews
- Communication Assessments
- Assistive/Alternative Communication Assessments
Another crucial component of the position is the implementation of skill development programmes and the provision of ongoing therapy and supports for people of all ages and their circle of support.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Speech Pathology
- Have a minimum 2 years’ industry experience.
- Current NSW Issued C Class Driver's Licence and a willingness to travel as per role requirements.
- Current First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Willingness to maintain CPD requirements as per Quantum Behaviour’s internal procedures.
- Registration (or eligible for) SPA Registration
SECURITY CHECK REQUIREMENTS
- National Police Check Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willingness to obtain)
- NSW Working with Children Check clearance (or willingness to obtain).
- Grade 1 Year 3 or Grade 2 Speech Pathologist
- Posted By: Access Health and Community Camcare Camberwell
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:Camberwell VIC 3124
- Grade 1 Year 3 or Grade 2 Speech Pathologist Permanent Full-Time role with ADO Not for Profit...
- Head of Speech Pathology, Victoria
- Posted By: Early Intervention Support Services
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:All Melbourne VIC
- Amazing Remuneration, Flexible Working Arrangement, UBER Eats Mondays, Monthly activities with AH team (movies, massage, bowling, etc), + More!!!!
- Speech Pathologist - Paediatric
- Posted By: Tanya Boyd Speech Pathology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-14
- Location:Keilor East VIC 3033
- Attractive salary Flexibility to work hours that fit your schedule Access to own consulting room and company computer Referrals of clients provided
- Speech Pathologist - Weipa
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-12
- Location:weipa QLD 4874
- Practice Information:The practice is fast becoming a valuable addition to Weipa and the surrounding communities in Cape York. We operate in various locations with...