Speech Pathologist- Part Time/ Casual
- : Let’s Talk Intervention Services
- : 28-May-2020
- : Wollongong NSW 2500
Let’s Talk Intervention Services has an opportunity for a Speech Pathologist to join our team on a casual or part-time basis at our newly established and growing organisation.
- Located in the heart of Wollongong’s CBD with easy access and off street parking.
- Rewarding remuneration package and competitive hourly rates.
- Autonomy and flexibility in your work arrangements and hours.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- There is the potential to increase your case load to full time in the near future.
What the role will entail:
- Conducting assessments for children, teenagers and young adults who have difficulties with communication to determine their strengths and areas for improvement.
- Conducting one on one therapy sessions that are fun, engaging and evidence-based.
- Documenting and writing therapy plans and reports that are easy to understand and outline how the difficulties impact the child’s participation in everyday activities.
- Building rapport with families and providing practical strategies and ideas.
- Working closely with other professionals (such as Occupational Therapists, Teachers and Psychologists) in the Illawarra.
- A Bachelor of Speech Language Pathology or equivalent.
- Be a Certified practising member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Eligibility for a Medicare Provider Number
- A current Working with Children’s Check, Police Certificate, First aid and CPR certificate
- Professional indemnity insurance.
No Similar Jobs Found.