Speech Pathologists for 2021 Graduate Program
- : Early Start Australia
- : 25-Oct-2020
- : All Canberra ACT
Superstar Speech Pathologists for 2021 Graduate Program
Early Start Australia is a national organisation committed to delivering evidence-based early intervention and therapy services to children and families.
At Early Start Australia we believe that everyone’s journey should be remarkable. We like to keep things light-hearted, spread positivity and have fun by encouraging our employees to let their personalities shine!
We are a team of friendly, dynamic people with a strong passion for making a difference to the lives of those who need it. We have a fantastic work culture and consistently encourage our employees to work to their full potential – this is what makes us an employer of choice.
We are currently looking for graduate therapists to work in our multidisciplinary team in Deakin and Kippax, ACT.
If you are driven, communicate effectively, and always put your clients first, then this is the role for you.
So, what’s in it for you?
- A 2-week induction in January 2021;
- A full or part-time permanent position;
- Fast track clinical skills with a large variety of clientele in your first year;
- One-on-one support from Senior Therapists and Team Leaders;
- The latest technology so you can reach out to other therapists across Australia;
- Access to a wealth of clinical support and resources;
- Annual Professional Development Allowance (that can be accessed after one month);
- Work within a multidisciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists;
- Staff benefits include competitive salary with performance incentives and access to Employment Hero; a discount marketplace with hundreds of products at reduced prices from groceries to movie tickets.
What do you need?
- A commitment to delivering outcomes focused therapy intervention to children with a range of ages and diagnoses
- The ability to effectively support children and their families to participate in community settings – from our clinic locations to client homes and/or schools.
- Outstanding time management skills
- The desire to be challenged and progress further as a clinician
- The ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team, as well as working with case managers, medical teams and education staff
- The ability to work autonomously and be efficient at problem solving
No Similar Jobs Found.