- : Riverina Speech Pathology
- : 24-Aug-2020
- : Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Established in 2010, Riverina Speech Pathology is a vibrant private practice consisting of a highly trained and experienced team. We are committed to working collaboratively with clients of all ages to help them achieve the best possible outcomes.
We ensure to provide evidence-based interventions in an individual format to equip the clients with the skills they need to succeed.
Based in Wagga Wagga, the area itself is a vibrant regional city that rests on the banks of the beautiful Murrumbidgee River. The rich culture, history and heritage that Wagga Wagga offers makes it a fast growing destination.
Why Join Us:
- Attractive remuneration with above award rates on offer.
- You will receive supported induction with regular supervision and monthly in-house professional development sessions.
- Access to assessment and therapy resources will be available to help you succeed in your role.
- Enjoy working with a bubbly and supportive team in a friendly environment.
About the Role:
An excellent opportunity is available for a passionate and enthusiastic Speech Pathologist to join our innovative and dynamic team based in Wagga Wagga on a full-time basis and award remuneration.
In this role, you will strive to deliver quality therapy to our clients and will be required to provide services in accordance with Speech Pathology Australia's Code of Ethics within the clinic, local schools, pre-schools and nursing homes.
We encourage recent graduates to apply for the role!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide family centered assessment and intervention to paediatric and adult clients with difficulties in the areas of speech, language, fluency, voice, literacy, social skills, Autism Spectrum Disorder, attention, other disabilities and swallowing.
- Maintain client records and manage a clinical caseload independently.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Speech Pathology) or equivalent
- Registered as a CPSP member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Current and valid NSW driver's licence and vehicle
- Police check and a current Working with Children Check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Medicare provider number or willingness to obtain one
- Current first aid certificate
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with clients and their families
- Experience with working with children with complex communication needs/Autism Spectrum Disorder and other disabilities is highly desirable
No Similar Jobs Found.