- : Optimum Health Service
- : 31-Aug-2020
- : Goulburn NSW 2580
Speech PathologistOptimum Health ServicesMore jobs from this company Speech Pathologist Goulburn
Do you like taking trips to the snowy mountains? Perhaps you prefer the city? Well this little town is situated in such a great location, that with only a short drive you can have the best of both worlds! And let’s not forget about the lower cost of living!
Our Goulburn studio is located in the Goulburn Health Hub facility https://www.goulburnhealthhub.com/
Our clinic offers a hydro pool, new gym equipment and a very well presented therapy space. To make things even better we have a vibrant, driven and supportive team to work with. What more could you ask for?
With studios’ across NSW and Tasmania, we are able to provide our clients with superior service and treatment options with multi-disciplinary teams which include; Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Podiatrists.
About the Role
Due to business growth, we are seeking driven Speech Pathologists to join our team!
With a strong NDIS and disability focus, this will be challenging and rewarding role for the right person, with lots of scope for development and diverse application of your professional skills and experience. This role provides a vast variety of patient conditions and patient streams, and includes paediatric and adults clients.
About the Duties
- Assessment and diagnosis of communication disorders
- Design, trial and implementation of low tech and high tech communication devices
- Develop, implement, monitor and review treatment plans
- Assessment and management of swallowing difficulties
- Coordinating with other allied health professionals and GP’s
- Provide education to clients, families, the community and other practitioners/ staff
- Involvement in health promotions, quality improvement activities
- Passionate about providing a quality service and contributing to the overall wellbeing of clients, and achieving sustainable outcomes
- Degree in Speech Pathology and registration with SPA
- Eligible for registration for a Medicare Provider number
- Exp. working with NDIS or disability is highly desirable
- Patience, empathy and ability to effectively
- communicate with clients and build rapport
- Initiative and good problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven written and verbal communication skills and clear report writing skills
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Ability to manage own case load
- Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- Current driver’s license and own vehicle are essential
What’s on Offer?
- A generous base salary + travel allowance + Superannuation
- Dynamic, positive work environment in a supportive, passionate, committed and professional company
- Support and mentoring from committed, professional SP Manager
- Multi-disciplinary practice – working with friendly and supportive teams
- Annual professional development fund and ongoing opportunities for professional development
- Relocation support provided
To apply please submit your resume along with a covering letter
No Similar Jobs Found.