- : HealthcareLink OnDemand
- : 05-Aug-2020
- : Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast QLD
Who we are
Sound Solutions Therapy Services is a vibrant private practice, with offices in both Fraser and Sunshine Coast locations.
We are passionate about improving communication, health and well being for both children and adults.
Our multi-disciplinary health care centre provides our clients with speech and occupational therapy services all in the one convenient location.
Due to our consistent growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Speech Therapist to join our team on a full-time basis. This full time role, based in Hervey Bay will see you providing your expertise and services in both our Hervey Bay and Maryborough offices and throughout the community.
This caseload is extremely varied (and stimulating) and includes a range of referrals for children and adults with neurological, sensory and physical impairments.
What we offer
- Supervision will be provided to the successful applicant
- Supportive team environment
- Great work life balance
Significant professional development budget is provided to ensure your continued growth
Professional development provided include the following programs:
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Scale Assessment
- It Takes Two to Talk and More Than Words Programs
- Swallow/ Safe Eating Assessments
- Paediatric Feeding, Dysphagia and more…
What you need
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Therapy
- Current registration with AHPRA or SPA
- Current driver's licence and have access to own transport
- Eligible for a Medicare provider number
- National police check (or be eligible)
- Valid working with children check (or be eligible)
- Current CPR & First Aid certificate
- Ability to self-motivate and self-manage, and a strong team ethic
- Demonstrates knowledge of learning difficulties, sensory processing difficulties, and motor skills difficulties, and child development.
- Compile and provide comprehensive reports and or intervention plans and programs
- High level of commitment to customer service
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, and proficient computer skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Enjoyment in delivering goal-oriented and exciting therapy services to clients in a clinic, school and home setting.
How to apply
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful with us, and you possess the relevant experience we are looking for we'd love to hear from you!
No Similar Jobs Found.