Speech Therapists – Morphett Vale
- : Kid Sense Child Development
- : 20-May-2020
- : North Adelaide SA 5006
Kid Sense isn’t just a “work place”. It’s a “life place”! We offer great work perks to ensure you love your job and keep loving it!
Paediatric Clinic Based Multi-Disciplinary therapy with your own treatment room and resources provided
Growth positions to consolidate our southern team in a modern medical facility delivering private practice services
Attractive Salary with further Incentive Program and Amazing Work Perks!
ADDITIONAL week of paid Annual Leave upon your third year of employment
Expand our growing Multi-Disciplinary team, in our systemized & modern clinic to overcome ‘life’s little challenges’ in children! Amazing work perks to ensure you love your job and keep loving it!
About Kid Sense
Expanding our well known and caring service, Kid Sense Child Development is an award-winning business providing paediatric Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology services to children with disabilities and developmental challenges in their movement, play, speech, language, learning, attention and behaviour.
Our team energetically develop a brighter future for our clients, their families and their teachers. We care for our young and social team 'crew' by providing fabulous work perks to ensure you love your job and keep loving it!
About the Role
These permanent full-time clinic based (growth) roles are part of a multi-disciplinary team which provides therapists the opportunity to:
Nurture our paediatric clients who are experiencing learning, language, sensory, intellectual and cognitive difficulties
Diagnose and treat paediatric conditions including: language disorders and delays, articulation difficulties, and more in children experiencing Developmental Delays, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Learning Difficulties and other Developmental Challenges
Emphasize parent and teacher education to facilitate developmental change Therapists can focus on what they do best - clinical delivery - as full admin. support is provided (No scheduling, billing or photocopying!)
Paid Admin. time (30% of your caseload) Amazing Work Perks! These role offers:
Salary: Full time salaried roles ($65, 000 - $80,0000 FTE commensurate with experience) with further opportunity to earn more under an Incentive Program.
Operations: Well developed systems/procedures (and training program) to support easy, efficient and high quality service delivery
- Monday mornings off (work a 5 day week in 4.5 days)
- Personal PD budget provided annually (your choice, your control)
- Paid team based PD in order to share the learning experience
- Collaboration with a growing onsite team of Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists to provide holistic care for clients
- Positive team culture with a youthful and social team
- Frequent theme-based fund raising events celebrated
- Regular sponsored social events
- Free onsite parking and uniform provided
- Duress buttons in treatment rooms for personal safety
- Established Health & Well Being program
- Modern facilities surrounded by extensive free parking
- Your own fully equipped treatment room (no room sharing, and all resources provided!)
- Laptop and IPAD provided to each therapist
- Walking distance to coffee shops and supermarket
- Schedule Annual Leave without waiting on Leadership Approval *(some criteria applies)
- ADDITIONAL week of paid Annual Leave after your 3rd year anniversary
No Similar Jobs Found.