Staff Specialist In Paediatric Radiology
- : Hunter New England Local Health District
- : 26-Jun-2020
- : Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter NSW
Hunter New England Imaging Service is looking for an experienced consultant in Paediatric Radiology to join their team. Previous experience and Fellowship training in Paediatric Radiology is essential.
You will be committed to providing high quality, compassionate medical care while effectively collaborating with fellow colleagues to provide the best possible service that engenders high levels of patient satisfaction and experience.
Hunter New England Imaging comprises the Divisions of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine which together provide a complete range of imaging modalities including Nuclear Medicine, General Radiology, Fluoroscopy, Tomography, Angiography, Interventional Procedures, MRI and Ultrasound.
- Primary Medical Qualification registrable with the Medical Board of Australia. Current Authority to Practice with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists or equivalent as provided for in the Staff Specialist State Award. Applicant must hold current appropriate radiation license in NSW as issued by the EPA
- Participation in the departmental radiology roster and on call roster is essential
- Commitment to undergraduate and postgraduate training, education and research, and a commitment to service development, customer focused service and ongoing continuing professional development
- Previous experience and fellowship training in paediatric radiology is essential
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality compassionate medical care as evidenced by recent practice in working congenially and collaboratively as both a leader and member of a multidisciplinary team, and as a provider of services that engender high levels of patient satisfaction and experience
- Demonstrated ability to actively seek out improvements to service delivery, initiating change and consulting with those affected by the changes; allocating resources and proactively managing potential conflicts
- Demonstrated ability to work with teams to support and optimise their capacity to deliver services
- Demonstrated capacity of maintaining knowledge of legal, regulatory, market and technological developments and anticipating the impact on business areas and plans accordingly
No Similar Jobs Found.