- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 11-Aug-2020
- : All Brisbane QLD
Our client is currently searching for a passionate Mental Health Nurse with high motivation who can inspire professional development and support to others.
An invigorating career opportunitiy to be part of a team as a Student Facilitator has recently became available with this incredible company in QLD.
You role will be to play an inspiring lead in the planning and delivery of education and training to students that will require the strategic direction of the hospital.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work in collaboration with the Hospital Educator to facilitate and enhance students professional experience placements.
- Present education support to students across the facility and supply student orientation for each placement
- Continue ongoing contact of student/staff expectation and provide learning that meets the needs of students
- Facilitate the opportunity for students to study and learn through many chosen observations including participation, skills for development, and tutorials and seminars.
- Current Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in an acute mental health setting
- Ability to present learning packages and assess learning outcomes
- Post-Graduate mental health qualifications will be well regarded
- Mental Health Nurse - Townsville
- Posted By: Health Workforce Queensland
- Posted Date: 2020-09-16
- Location:Townsville QLD 4810
- * Exciting opportunity for qualified and credentialed Mental Health Nurses to join a leading community organisation * Multiple full-time, part-time, casual or contract roles to suit your lifestyle! * Excellent remuneration circa $80,000 - $104,000 plu
- Mental Health Team Manager
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2020-08-10
- Location:Grafton NSW 2460
- Amazing Company, Good salary, Great location, Ideally be passionate and empathic.