Summer Cadetship – Radiography Administration #2355
- : Northeast Health Wangaratta
- : 27-Sep-2020
- : Wangaratta VIC 3677
Northeast Health Wangaratta (NHW) is the major health provider in the Central Hume region with an extensive range of acute, sub-acute, aged care and community services.
Northeast Health Wangaratta is seeking to employee a dynamic part time Administration Officer as part of our Summer Cadetships Program within the Medical Imaging Department. We are seeking applicants who are currently studying Radiography who are local university students with evidence of enrollment in a tertiary course of study in 2021. The cadetship will run for four weeks commencing 4 January 2021.
Applicants need to have the ability to learn a variety of skills and tasks in a fast paced environment and be prepared to abide by NHW values and code of behavior.
Pre-requisites for the position include:
• University students with evidence of enrolment in a tertiary course of study in Radiography in 2021 seeking four weeks employment from 4 January 2021
• Seeking a career pathway in Radiography with relevant IT skills
• Ability to work flexible hours. The successful applicant will be required to work their hours over 3-4 days per week
• Ability to work individually and as part of a professional team
• Commitment to a high level of customer service and satisfaction
• Experience with computers and software programs
• Previous experience working in administration, data entry is desirable, but not essential
• A current Police and Working with Children Check, proof of immunisations plus a signed statutory declaration confirming history of living/working overseas
No Similar Jobs Found.