- : Northern Territory Government
- : 15-Oct-2020
- : Hugh NT 872
Professional 3 (Remuneration Package Range $122,749 - $137,283)
Northern Territory Correctional Services
Alice Springs Correctional Centre
Primary Objective: To supervise a team and provide clinical services, including comprehensive criminogenic assessments; delivery of criminogenic treatment interventions to individuals and groups; and, provision of Court related reports.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conduct clinical assessments and intervention services for adult offenders.
2. Consult and provide professional advice to NTCS staff regarding offender assessment, management and interventions.
3. Consult and liaise with other professionals and agencies to ensure coordinated assessment, offender management and intervention.
4. Be an active member of a multi-disciplinary team and provide supervision to professional and administrative staff.
5. Provide reports on offender’s assessments as required, and maintain a high standard of documentation including client notes, records and statistics.
No Similar Jobs Found.