Support and Safety Hub, Team Leader
- : Peninsula Health
- : 27-Oct-2020
- : Frankston VIC 3199
|Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Will Be Doing
The Team Leader of the Men’s Intake Service at the Safety and Support Hub is a valued member of the Family Violence Program and works within the state-funded Integrated Response to Family Violence along with other funded agencies in a collaborative and integrated way.
The Team Leader responds to the identified need to enhance the safety of women and children in our community by working with men who perpetrate family violence. This position will be based within the Men’s team at the Bayside Peninsula Safety and Support Hub, based in Frankston.
• Provides leadership and day to day management of the Intake Workers working with men at the Safety and Support Hub.
• Oversees change management initiatives and integrated approaches to develop the team within the Hub in line with the State-wide Concept for Support and Safety Hubs.
• Provides timely expert advice and develops open and effective communication strategies including collection of complex and sensitive information on matters of staff or clients.
• Contributes to strategic planning for the Hub.
• Provides effective leadership and oversight of the Hub
• Provides sound judgement and authoritative advice on risks, priorities and practice matters
• Builds and develops knowledge and skill of staff to ensure that clients receive service which reflects up to date, evidence-based professional practice
What You Need
Please refer to the attached position description for an outline of the selection criteria
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from individuals from all cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.
No Similar Jobs Found.