Telehealth Nurses for Coronavirus Hotline
- : Medacs Healthcare
- : 13-Mar-2020
- : Sydney NSW 2000
What’s in it for you?
Medacs healthcare are looking for Nurses to operate a Coronavirus Hotline
- Flexible working hours with a variety of shifts available including weekends and night shifts.
- Metro Locations in Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney.
- $40.93 base hourly rate plus super.
- ASAP start date (as soon as 11th March) and minimum of 4 weeks.
About the role:
RNs and ENs needed to work in a Telehealth role working within Medibank offices in Metro locations to operate a Coronavirus Hotline.
There are no travel or accommodation subsidies for this role - you will be required to get to work yourself.
What you will need?
- 12 months recent acute experience as a RN or EN
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- Need to be local to Perth, Brisbane or Sydney CBD as no travel or accommodation will be provided
- Current Police Check within 12 months (or willingness to obtain - we will cover the cost)
Medacs Healthcare is a leading staffing and services company providing temp, locum and contract recruitment expertise to public, private & commercial healthcare sector.
- We have been in the Australian market for over 20 years and backed by a multi-national healthcare recruitment company
- Specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Support & Guidance to assist you on getting the career opportunity you want
- Unique insight into the various clients we work with and advice on how to do your best during the interview process and settling into your new role.
No Similar Jobs Found.