Join the Mosh Team
We are welcoming applications from psychologists (general and clinical) who want to join our dynamic and experienced team in delivering high quality, evidence-based treatment online.
Mosh (getmosh.com.au), is an innovative online health clinic where adults all over Australia can access telehealth psychology consultations online. Our mission is to make treatment more affordable, more accessible and more normal than ever.
About the role
Whether you want to supplement your existing private practice or use Mosh as your main case load – you can choose how few or how many clients you want to see at times that are convenient for you.
This is an ideal opportunity if you are a psychologist who is:
- Looking for a flexible work from home environment
- Wanting to choose your own case load and set your own hours
- Wanting access to excellent online platforms to make your life easy
- Wanting to be connected with a vibrant clinical team and reliable admin support
What we offer you
At Mosh, you’d be joining an innovative organisation that strives to deliver Australia’s best online mental health care.
If you’d like to join, we would provide you with:
- The clients (we do the marketing for you)
- The technology (integrated video conferencing technology, booking system and note-taking software)
- Full admin and technical support
- Completely flexible diary booking system (work when you want, for how long you want)
- Opportunities for peer supervision and professional development
- Excellent remuneration
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Ability to obtain Medicare provider number
- An ABN
- Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance
If this interests you, please get in touch! Happy to answer any questions.
Looking forward to receiving your application!
No Similar Jobs Found.