Telemedicine / Telehealth General Practitioner (GP)
- : Medecate Pty Ltd
- : 06-May-2020
- : Sydney NSW 2000
An exciting opportunity is open to join a telehealth platform that focuses on men's health and mental health (getmosh.com.au). Work from home or your clinic during quite times and join a friendly team in a flexible work environment!
About The Position
This position is suited for registered Australian doctors who would like to have flexibility in being able to work from home or their own office and from anywhere around Australia.
As part of the team, you will manage new and existing patients. This involves liaising with the patient, other medical practitioners (including nurses) and other staff as appropriate.
- Conduct consultations with patients via video calls (or other appropriate telehealth consults)
- Liaising with managers, medical practitioners and allied health staff as required
- Work from home, your clinic or anywhere in Australia
- No time commitments - work anytime you please (within reason)
- Great communication skills
You will have recent primary health experience. You will also have;
- A current practicing certificate without restrictions from AHPRA
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (must include Telehealth)
- Eligable for medicare
- Good phone manner!
- Excellent computer literacy & reliable availability of a computer and internet connection
- A private home office/room suitable to conduct calls and private consultations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Keen interest in telemedicine and mental health a plus
Apply for this exciting role today. Apply to arrange an interview.
No Similar Jobs Found.