Urgent Hiring For New Graduate Physiotherapists / Full Time Role/$68K Salary/ $10k Loyalty Bonus.
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 27-Sep-2019
- : All Sydney NSW
Job title: New Graduate Physiotherapists wanted in NSW ( Specially For Graduates with Bachelor's Degree in Physiotherapy )
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $65K to $70K
About The Company:
- Our client is located in NSW and is seeking a Full time Physiotherapist.
- Our Client delivers specialist aged care services to improve the quality of life of older Australians. They provide onsite, affordable allied health services to facilities and individual clients across Australia as well as providing aged care education.
- New Graduates can also apply
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform individual assessments for each client in accordance with all applicable professional body, regulatory and legal frameworks
- In consultation with the clients and/or their representatives, develop individual care plans specifying the clients’ issues, goals, nature of interventions, and plan for review
- Consult with clients, their representatives, site management, and clinical staff to ensure appropriate implementation of each client’s plan
- Provide clinically appropriate individualised interventions to clients as indicated
- Review client outcomes at specified intervals in order to evaluate whether interventions are meeting the goals
- Attend designated organisational clients’ multidisciplinary, staff and management meetings
- Attend designated team and management meetings
- Communicate own training needs to the Therapy Manager
- Communicate identified training needs for other staff to the Therapy Manager
- Participate in the Quality Management System, including but not limited to customer satisfaction surveys and documentation audits
- Responsible for taking reasonable steps to ensure you follow all appropriate processes in regards to incidents, hazards and risks as well as respond to these in a timely way.
- Follow compliance within policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct and Equal Employment Opportunities.
- Acquire and maintain work health and safety knowledge relevant to your workplace and understand operations and associated hazards and risks.
- Other duties as per the direction of the Therapist Manager and General Manager - Operations.
- Appropriate qualifications enabling practice as the specified health professional
- Registration with the applicable national or state body which enables practice as the specified health professional
- Client focused and a commitment to providing quality service and implementing continuous improvement
- Sensitivity to the needs of ageing persons of different social and cultural backgrounds
- Well developed communication skills with the ability to relate effectively to a wide range of people
- National Police Clearance (NPC) certificate that does not preclude working with elderly clients
- Drivers licence
Candidates who are looking for supervisor or has LIMITED registration with AHPRA can apply for this role.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.