- : Westgate Health Co-operative
- : 13-Jul-2020
- : Kingsville VIC 3012
About the Co-operative
Westgate Health Co-operative is a Not-For-Profit General Practice, established in 1980 by committed residents in the South Kingsville/Spotswood area. Over the last 30 years, the Co-operative has grown substantially.
There are now over 9,000 members and the Co-operative operates two clinics (South Kingsville and Newport). The Co-operative provides a wide range of health services.
About the role
Due to growth of the Co-operative, we are seeking enthusiastic, passionate GPs to support our solid member base
- Wide range of service offerings (including but not limited to Dental, GP, Allied Health, Psychologists etc.)
- GP Incentive program
- 70% share of billings and member patient base, up to $300k
- Bulk billing General Practice
- Nursing and administrative support
- Within close proximity to Melbourne CBD - easy access to transport and/or parking
- Family friendly and flexible work practices across two locations
- Valued based Co-operative - Empowered People, Co-operative Effort, Healthy Communities
Skills and experience
- Must hold a Fellowship at RACGP.
- Must be unrestricted.
- AHPRA Registration.
Skilled knowledge & experience in General Practice Medicine.
Salary: Per annum, $200k - $349k, Billing %, 70% - 79%
Contract Type: Permanent
Clinic Type: Bulk Billing
No Similar Jobs Found.