VR GP - Hills district - Mixed billing - 65% - replace outgoing GP
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 06-Aug-2020
- : North West & Hills District NSW
- An enthusiastic and caring GP is invited to join a well reputed and well established clinic in the popular Hills district of Sydney.
- You will be replacing a Male VR GP who has recently had to leave the practice.
- You will be able to work with a wide variety of caseloads from babies right through to the elderly. The practice is located in an expanding community with lots of young families
- This is a mixed billing practice that focus on continuity of care
- A wonderful team environment where other GPs will take good care of your patients while you are on leave
- Purpose built facility with excellent equipment
- Treatment room for minor surgical and other procedures
- You will be able to work at your own pace and not feel the pressure to see patients quickly
- Great remuneration - 65% of Billings
- on site pathology , allied Health services and psychiatrist
- Opportunity to be involved in teaching of medical students, GP registrars and nursing students
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM | FRNZCGP)
- Full Australian Work Rights
- General Practice experience in Australia
- Passion and commitment to providing a high level of care to patients
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now.
No Similar Jobs Found.