- : FX Consulting
- : 07-Jul-2020
- : Eastwood NSW 2122
We are looking for a GP interested in working in a family practice that has been serving the community since 1980.
- Immediate patients. This is a bulk billing practice that is currently turning patients way because of the need for a new dooctor.
- Flexible hours. There are flexible hours and days, including an opportunity for after-hours sessions if desired.
- Full-time or part-time work. Flexible hours includes being able to work full or part time in a way that suits you.
- Long standing reputation. This practice has been supporting the community for a long time time. This brings a long-standing positive reputation that maintains a patient loyalty.
- Friendly and supportive environment. The practice is small and intimate and the medical and support staff are known to remain for long periods and report satisfying work environments.
- Close to parking and public transport. If you want to drive, you can park all day. If you want to come by train, the station is nearby.
- Has been in operation since 1980.
- Located 17 km / 27 minutes Northwest from the centre of Sydney.
- Includes a treatment room including facilities for cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Is located in a busy retail area, including a pharmacy and multiple food outlets.
- Is close to the local railway station.
- Doctors who start in the practice rarely leave.
- Helpful staff who make sure the doctors are well supported.
No Similar Jobs Found.