VR or Non-VR GP | DPA Location | 65% Mixed Billing | Turning Patients Away
- : Sarina Clinic
- : 23-Jun-2020
- : Sarina QLD 4737
Sarina Clinic, near Mackay in Central Queensland, is seeking two new permanent General Practitioners to join our well established Family Practice, with the potential for above average earnings and future equity partnership. Enjoy the benefits of living in a small, seaside community whilst being only 30 minutes from all of the shopping, dining and entertainment facilities of the regional city of Mackay.
Skills and Interests Sought
GP with experience in all areas of general practice and comfortable working as part of a practice team. Participation in the after-hours roster required.
A doctor who has been with the clinic since November 2013 has moved to Sydney as a result of her husband’s work.
Another doctor who has been with the clinic since April 2013 has decided to become a permanent locum doctor to see more of the country.
Patient Flow - Turning Away 30 patients a Day
As a private billing practice doctors usually see 4 patients per hour but can add patients as they see fit.
The average appointment time allotted is 15 minutes enabling doctors to comfortably see 4 patients per hour, however doctors have the option to book more patients and some do this regularly.
Practice doctors have admitting rights at local public hospital. Doctors are often booked out 1-2 days in advance but the situation changes daily.
Surgery hours are Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm and Saturday 8:15am to 12:00pm. The GP would be expected to work the majority of these hours but I’m flexible if someone wants a regular half day off, or needs some flexibility regarding childcare. Saturday morning are worked on a roster so the doctors gets regular Saturdays off. Pay is on a sliding scale commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Clinic doctors participate in rotational roster for after-hours and weekend on call.
Students from James Cook University attend on and off all year. The practice is paid per half day per student and any doctor teaching a student for that half day while continuing to consult has the payment passed on to him or her. John Flynn scholars attend during university vacation but the practice is paid an annual small amount which goes directly to any doctor who handles the student full time.
- General Practitioner (GP) - Castle Hill - 70% Bill...
- Posted By: Crane Road Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2020-07-04
- Location:Castle Hill NSW 2154
- Fast growing ,With new train line in operation (only 50 metres from Castle hill station and bus terminal )
- VR GP | Private Billing | 3 month retainer of $160...
- Posted By: Mitcham GP
- Posted Date: 2020-07-02
- Location:Melbourne VIC 3000
- Mitcham General Practice is a new, purpose built clinic 10 minutes from the CBD. We are a private bi...
- GP for modern, busy clinic in the sunshine Plaza
- Posted By: Medpods Medical Centre Maroochydore
- Posted Date: 2020-07-02
- Location:Maroochydore QLD 4558
- Our busy clinic is located inside the bustling Maroochydore Sunshine Plaza which is the largest shopping centre on the Sunshine Coast.
- VR General Practitioner (GP) | Relocation Assista...
- Posted By: My New Life Health Centre
- Posted Date: 2020-07-01
- Location:Carrara QLD 4211
- Good income opportunity as a full-time permanent General Practitioner in Gold Coast, opportunity to move in the best city in Australia.