We're looking for a new GP to join us at Green Square Health!
Founded in 2016, Green Square Health has grown to meet the demands of the neighbourhood, and adapted our service provision to satisfy the needs of the community.
We’re open from 8am-7pm Monday to Friday, and 9am-1pm Saturdays, with sessions being flexible.
Our catchphrase is preventative healthcare, and this is implemented with the philosophy of "the better we know you, the better we can care for you".
We are involved with teaching at the registrar and medical student level, and have hosted nursing students also in the past.
A willingness to be involved in teaching is a huge plus for us.
Our doctors like to practice slow medicine, and our fee structure is designed as to not penalise you for spending more time with your patients. We’d like to have a new member join our team willing to work 4+ sessions a week, over at least 2 days, and share the weekend roster (1 in 5 weekends).
The ideal candidate:
- Loves to teach (patients, students, colleagues)
- Participates in our fortnightly clinical meetings (attends at least 1 a month roster permitting)
- Has a collegiate nature, helping out their colleagues, and asking for help when needed
- Loves working in a system that is designed to help them
- Wants to shape the way they practise and be involved in continuous improvement
- Comfortable with women's health, sexual health, family planning and gay men's health
- Though we welcome all applicants, at present we have a ratio of 3 male Dr hours for every 1 female doctor hour, and are trying achieve a more equitable balance
- FRACGP or ACCRM
- Not needing a DWS or 19AB exemption
- AHPRA registered
- Holds current medical indemnity
- A willingness to participate in group learning and improvement
If you have a special interest we’d love to nurture it (pending evidence base, and billing structure).
Our GP’s currently provide the following services on top of regular general practice;
- Sexual health, PrEP and S100 HIV prescribing
- S100 Hep B prescribing
- Skin cancer checks and excisions
- Antenatal shared care
- Skin, scars and cosmetic medicine
- Simple office based procedures (ingrown toenails, implanon, joint injections)
- We are fully equipped for IUD/Mirena insertion
What we offer:
- An excellent billing structure (a true private billing practice - with the only exemption being chronic disease items)
- Fantastic support team, because what happens before and after a consult matters just as much as in the consult
- A collegiate environment of learning and improvement - fortnightly clinical meetings, medicare compliance auditing, clinical skills training, NO drug reps or samples, no visiting speakers unless agreed to by the whole team. We believe in GP led education for GP's, and value our independence in decision making without marketing sway
- A management team that is always consulting and listening, and working on ways to improve
If you’d like to know more about us in detail, please reach out and get in contact with Dr Daniel Chanisheff at DanielCgshealth.com.au
Sending through some information about yourself, and your relevant education and work experience would be greatly appreciated.
Pop by for a coffee and a chat if you think Green Square Health might be in your future!
No Similar Jobs Found.