- Fantastic Opportunity in QLD with Great pay!
- New Graduates are welcome to apply!
- Visa Sponsorship is considered for the right candidate!
Job title: Aged Care Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Hours: Full time
Salary: Attractive Salary Package
Location: Cairns, QLD
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join an aged care facility.
This role would suit a physiotherapist with ability to build rapport with elderly patients and is empathetic and compassionate towards them and their families. You need to have excellent clinical reasoning skills, a desire to achieve outstanding results and be a motivated team player.
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Minimum of relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Desire for personal growth within the organisation
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
- Exercise and equipment prescription and pain management skills
The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary with their skills and experience. Relocation Allowance may be considered for the right candidate. Visa Sponsorship may be provided.
If you are interested, or know anyone who might be please click Apply. Alternatively, if you would need to seek more information about this opportunity you can contact my mobile below or drop me a line.