General Practitioner vacancy in Mount Isa
The clinic is on the lookout for an energetic and passionate Medical Practitioner to join our Mt Isa GP Super Clinic on a full-time basis. Mt Isa is a busy mining town located in Central North Queensland, where the clinic operates from town based and mine site clinics, the successful candidate will enjoy an enviable work/life balance in our fully equipped and established clinic.
Our new medical practitioner will be provided:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Private billing clinic services
- Reduce 10 year moratorium
- DWS location
- RLRP (for eligible candidates)
- A friendly and focused multi-disciplinary team
This role will provide exposure to all aspects of general practice and occupational health medicine including:
- Family Medicine
- Men's & Woman's health
- Occupational health Assessments
- Acute injury treatment and management
- Immunisation and Vaccinations
- Minor surgical procedures
- Skin screening
- Health surveillance
- Onsite Medical Services
- Travel Medicine
- Training and Education
- Health and Wellness
The clinic is Australia's leading provider of occupational health and general medical services. Our mission is to deliver best-practice healthcare solutions by way of our national network of medical centres, site services and alliance clinics. We provide our medical practitioners support from corporate management, administration and IT teams, alongside quality client consultations and the knowledge of working within a CME approved provider.
With over 50 years' experience we know that happy and healthy employees are more engaged within our business and are more positive in our workplace. We provide regular opportunities to broaden staff knowledge and to advance your career through regular training and development. Furthermore, we provide competitive remuneration packages, enviable health benefits, and challenging work opportunities to empower and support you and your career.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Registration with AHPRA
- Postgraduate training and experience in general practice
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- A caring and quality driven commitment to providing general practitioner health services.