POSITION: Full time Podiatrist
Location: Seaford and Hindmarsh, South Australia
About the business
We are a high quality Allied Health Care provider consisting of Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Nutrition & Dietetics and Remedial Massage Therapy faculties to our patients. This allows us to provide multidisciplinary case sharing between practitioners to ensure our patients receive the best overall care and highest quality possible outcomes for their injuries, ailments and overall healthcare.
About the role
We is seeking a driven podiatrist with experience to work alongside our multidisciplinary team of Allied Health Practitioners. Work will be across our clinic locations. You will be responsible for a progressive caseload across our clinic sites and manage a caseload of sports injuries, medicare and DVA clients, general footcare, biomechanics, chronic disease management, paediatrics, orthotic therapy and nail surgery. You will be fully supported by administration staff and work alongside Doctors – GPs and Specialists, as well as our team of allied health practitioners. You will have the opportunity to practice in and assist in the coordination of the Podiatry faculty of the company.
Benefits and perks
· Ongoing Professional Development Fund
· Ongoing Team Building Activities Through the Year
· Work alongside a team of driven but fun loving professionals in a team environment
· Flexible Work Hours (9-6pm) in Seaford location and prospect location - Hindmarsh has more flexibility with hours - saturday work available also
Skills and experience
The Type of Person we are Looking for:
· Able to work alongside a variety of personnel including reception staff, doctors, nurses, allied health.
· Confident and Charismatic
· Caring Empathetic and Patient Focused
· Flexible and able to adapt to situations under pressure
· Have transport available to commute to different locations
· AHPRA registration
· Police Check
· Current drivers licence and transport
· Current Professional Indemnity insurance
How To Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to alphahealthcarelink.com.au