Practice Nurse vacancy - St George, Queensland.
The St George Medical Centre is looking for a Full-time Practice Nurse (RN) to work alongside Nurses, GPs and Allied Health Professionals in a friendly, supportive team environment.
Duties would include;
- Patient recalls and reminders
- Stock control and ordering
- Health assessments
- Wound management
- Chronic Disease Management - Care Plans
- Medical Workshops
Essential for the role;
- Current AHPRA registration
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and reliability with working hours
Extensive on the job training provided for new graduates or those who have not had experience in a General Practice setting.
Remunerations are above award rates.
Following successful placement eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives
Applications close - 27 April 2018 Job No: NHWQ 2049
If you're an Registered Nurse looking for a unique opportunity to expand your skills and experience, Apply Now!