The Rehab Centre is part of a well-known group and employs physiotherapists who have a particular interest in rehabilitation for people of all ages who may have conditions such as cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, or other neurological disorders resulting from traumatic brain injury, stroke or spinal cord injury.
Saturday morning and evening work throughout the week will be required, flexible times can be discussed.
Our team members are dedicated to delivering care and wellbeing to patients which exceeds expectations. Therefore, to be successful in this position you share similar attributes such as;
- Passion for improving patient outcomes
- Flexible approach to travel & availability
- Clear and concise communication
- Commitment to regular Professional Development
This role also needs enthusiasm and positive energy, as you will spend your time motivating and encouraging young children.
- General AHPRA Registration
- National Police Check Clearance
- Indemnity Insurance
- Driver's license
- Knowledge in Pilate is a plus
If you wish to learn more about this role and other opportunities please contact us.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au