Job title: Full-time Occupational Therapist wanted in North Sydney, NSW (For Aged Care).
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $60K to $65K (Depending on experience)
Location: North Sydney, NSW
An opportunity exists for an Occupational Therapist with a passion for helping the elderly to join one of Australia’s leading allied health groups specialising in Aged care.
About The Role:
The role would be within a Aged Care Facility, working as part of a small and supportive team of allied health professionals. Your role will include a variety of services such as;
- Musculoskeletal, neurological and cardiothoracic
- Falls & Balance, and Strength Training
- Pain Management and Complex Care
- Use equipment that can assist with mobility and everyday living (eg. shower rails, wheelchairs)
- Improve mobility and function by prescribing a range of adaptive strategies, such as joint protection techniques and work/rest routines for daily living
- Plan for the change of life role that comes with retirement, or assess and advise on changes to the workplace that may enable people to remain in work for longer.
- Provide education and advice to cope with age-specific illnesses such as dementia.
- Participate in leisure activities and re-engage in social activities
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- Valid Police Check
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au