Job title: Full Time / Part Time Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist wanted in ACT
Hours: 16 to 38 Hours a week ( Flexible )
Salary: $40 to $45 Hourly Rate (Depending on experience)
- Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist to work with experienced physiotherapists, who are passionate about providing quality physiotherapy to older people.
- They work in Residential Aged Care Facilities, Community Rehabilitation Services, Retirement Villages and in the community.
- They are extremely experienced in ACFI and Accreditation.
- They have been operating since 2002, and 100% of their Residential Aged Care clients have always passed their section of their Accreditation.
This role would suit an experienced physiotherapist with the passion for working with seniors.
This new and exciting role will involve:
- Provide comprehensive assessments and treatments to residents in aged care as well as clients in a residential and/or community setting.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with residents, families, staff and other healthcare professionals.
- Access the custom online platform via your provided iPad that has everything you need to practise and where you document directly.
- Focus on clinical care knowing your Support Hub, with its experienced operations team, coordinates schedules, manages invoicing and funding and deals with clients administrative queries directly
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required licences or certifications:
- Full, Unlimited Registration with AHPRA as a Physiotherapist
- Driver's Licence
- Fresh Graduates can also apply with Limited registration to AHPRA
An opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-paced social environment, being part of an aged care, which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary with their skills and experience and will be provided with further training.
- 16 to 32 Hours a week (Flexible Hours)
- Monday to Friday (Flexible Days )