Job title: Part Time Physiotherapist needed in Georges Hall, NSW.
Hours: 16 Hours a Week
Location: Georges Hall, NSW
About The Company:
- Our client is located in Georges Hall, NSW and is seeking a Part time Physiotherapist.
- Our Client delivers specialist aged care services to improve the quality of life of older Australians.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The role would be within a Aged Care Facility, working as part of a small and supportive team of allied health professionals. Your role will include Pain Management & assesment.
Working Days - 4 days a Week
Working Hours - 4 hours Daily.
- Appropriate qualifications enabling practice as the specified health professional.
- Registration with the applicable national or state body which enables practice as the specified health professional
- Client focused and a commitment to providing quality service and implementing continuous improvement
- Sensitivity to the needs of ageing persons of different social and cultural backgrounds
- Well developed communication skills with the ability to relate effectively to a wide range of people.
- Ability to produce clear, timely and concise documentation
- Well developed problem solving skills with the ability to work independently under broad guidelines
- National Police Clearance (NPC) certificate that does not preclude working with elderly clients
- Drivers licence
- Membership with relevant professional associations
- Proven commitment to maintaining professional skills and knowledge
- Evidence of continuous professional development in the field of Gerontology
- Aged care experience
- Aged Care Funding Instrument experience