GP RLRP role: Just 50 minutes West of Melbourne CBD
- Earn up to 70% of billings
- Existing patient load
- Full Nursing support (including assistance with CDM patients)
- Profit share and incentive provided
Our client is a dynamic large medical practice corporation that has clinics all over Victoria and NSW. They have an exciting appointment setting system that helps the retrieval of information for doctors as well as administration officers who can assist.
In addition to this they offer Nursing Support services for conditions like chronic pain management, wound care and care plans.
They are now looking for an RLRP doctor to join their busy west of Melbourne location.
- 70% of Billings for an RLRP doctor
- Chronic Disease Management clients to be attended to
- No weekend work required
- Procedure room available
- Administrative staff provided
- Full Allied Health compliement
- Nursing team on site to assist Doctor with patient load
- Treatment rooms available
- Skin procedures to be attended to
You will need to have obtained the following to be successful:
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of surgery, or equivalent
- Current and valid AHPRA GENERAL/SPECIALIST registration
- FRACGP qualified or equivalent