Job title: Full-time Physiotherapist wanted for a Private Hospital near Kingsford, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Location: 7 minute’s drive from Kingsford, NSW
- We are looking for a Level 1 – 2 Full Time Physiotherapist to work in a Private hospital near Kingsford, NSW.
- They offer comprehensive care and services in a modern and well-equipped facility.
- The hospital has 168 overnight beds and specialises in cardio-thoracic surgery, intensive care, neurosurgery, spinal surgery, orthopaedics, plastics, colorectal, urology, gynaecology, maternity, paediatrics and oncology
About the Role:
- Level 1-2 Full time Physiotherapist with a diverse range of skills. Who is able to work in Acute services; including ICU, Coronary Care Unit, Vascular, Orthopaedics, Neurosurgery, Plastics, General Surgical, Paediatrics and Post Natal.
- Assessment and treatment of patients where clinically indicated in collaboration with patients/families and the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and health outcomes
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to individuals/patients in our hospital
- Ensuring clear and concise documentation
- Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience across a range of Acute services
- Highly developed assessment and treatment skills
- Demonstrated efficient organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused service delivery
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au