- Full Nursing and admin support
- Opportunity to earn up to 70% of billings
- Accessible and efficient appointment booking system
- Cutting edge laser technology available for skin cancer treatments
We are working with a family owned medical clinic to assist them in engaging a VR Doctor for their busy Melbourne based practice. The practice sits in palatial surroundings and is a full State of the Art Medical facility. They have 4 specialist areas within the practice and have just been approved for an anaesthetist who can perform I V sedation as well.
They have recently received the resignation of a doctor who has been with the practice for 8 years. This doctor has an existing loyal patient base that will need to be taken over by a replacement doctor.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Provide treatment and procedures optional in the area of cosmetic surgery and skin cancer care.
- Collaberate with allied health professionals with regards to treatment options that do not require medications
- Assist on work cover documentation and fit for work notes
- CDM management for patients
- MBBS or equivalent degree enabling registration as a Medical Practitioner in Australia
- - FRACGP or equivalent
- - 2-3 years of local GP experience desired, not mandatory
- - Current GENERAL registration with AHPRA
- - Good communication skills are essential
- - Willingness to learn is vital
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, or may know of a GP who may be interested please contact Renay McMillan on 0402 544 818