Job title: Physiotherapist wanted in Hornsby, NSW for Residential Aged Care Facility & Community Services.
Hours: 40 Hours a week (Will Consider Part time also)
Salary: up to $85K (Depending on Experience)
Location: Hornsby, NSW
- Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist to work with experienced physiotherapists, who are passionate about providing quality physiotherapy to older people.
- They work in Residential Aged Care Facilities, Community Rehabilitation Services, Retirement Villages and in the community.
- They are extremely experienced in ACFI and Accreditation.
They have been operating since 2002, and 100% of their Residential Aged Care clients have always passed their section of their Accreditation.
This role would suit an experienced physiotherapist with the passion for working with seniors. This new and exciting role will involve:
- Pain Management & Assessments.
- Bachelor's Degree
Required licences or certifications:
- Required licences or certifications:
- Full registration with AHPRA as a Physiotherapist
- Driver's Licence & Car
- New Graduates can also apply with General AHPRA registration.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi