The Mental Health Services on the North Coast of NSW is seeking to recruit experienced Registered Mental Health Nures ,
- Highly sought after location
- Perfect balance between work and lifestyle
- Ongoing education and support
- Visa sponsorship available
Northern NSW Local Health District is located in north eastern NSW, extending from Grafton in the south, to Tweed Heads on the Queensland border, and west to Tabulam and Urbenville. Northern NSW offers a diverse range of landscapes and lifestyles, from world-heritage listed mountain ranges, to world-renowned surfing breaks, and everything in between.
- Current AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 12 months mental health experience