Job title: Full Time / Part time Physiotherapist wanted in Sunshine, VIC for Aged Care / Nursing Home.
Hours: 40 Hours a week (Flexible for Part Time 2 to 4 days a week.)
Location: Sunshine, VIC
- It’s a boutique organisation with passion to deliver person centred Aged Care Services.
- They are dedicated and passionate about providing expert assessment and customised treatment to clients to keep them active, mobile and healthy.
- They specialise in geriatric physiotherapy and have extensive experience in Physiotherapy for seniors, dementia care and slow stream rehab.
About the Role:
- Assess residents, create care plan, review them regularly
- Facilitate, plan and review appropriate group interventions
- Work with individuals on a one to one basis, understanding individual requirement
- Develop personalised physiotherapy and pain management programs
- Multidisciplinary approach to evaluating needs and achieving outcomes
- Take active part in care and falls risk management
- You will be working in a supportive environment, with like-minded people and a focus on continuing education could be the best move of your career.
The Job Offers:
- A highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation,
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior physios
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Flexibility to work around your schedule
- Great work life balance
- Current AHPRA registration
- Valid driving licence
- Valid Police Check
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Aged care is beneficial but not essential
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi for confidential chat