Location - Mossman
Mossman is located 60 minutes north of Cairns in Far North Queensland, 20kms from Port Douglas, a prime holiday destination and is the gateway to the Daintree. Mossman is a picturesque little township nestled at the foot of the mountains among bright green fields of sugar cane. Mossman boasts all shops/ services with Cairns only a short drive away for major needs.
If you feel like you need a bit of space around you - Mossman and the surrounding areas are ideal to look for your own piece of paradise. And thanks to the tourism we also have a variety of affordable apartment style rental accommodation.
The practice has full nursing and administration support, a well-stocked treatment/ procedure room, onsite pathology and a range of visiting allied health.
What we offer:
- Established patient base: a departing GP leave behind an established patient base
- Assistance with skin cancer training; flexibility to attend training and assistance with mentorship
- Opportunity to develop a specialised skin cancer clinic
- Flexibility: this position would suit a FT or PT GP with hours to be negotiated.
- Lifestyle position: Our practice is open 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, no on call or after hours commitments
The practice is mixed billing, DWS and eligible practitioners may attract GRIP incentive payments
After Hours requirements: Nil
We are looking for a GP to join our team that has a passion for skin management and has a hollistic approach to health care. The practice is also passionate about supporting GP's to deliver care in their area of passion and expertise.
Following successful placement eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives.