- Full time position with all benefits including superannuation, annual leave and a generous base salary.
- Lot of support and opportunity for development
- Excellent income opportunity
Job title: Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist wanted in Mullumbimby, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $60K to $85K (Depending on Experience)
Location: Mullumbimby, NSW
- Our client is located in Mullumbimby, NSW and is seeking a full time Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist.
- They are a team of 25+ allied health professionals servicing the North Coast of NSW.
- You'll be working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team. They have a lot of opportunity for professional development and a varied case load including aged care facilities, home visits, NDIS clients, workplace health and private practice in their clinic.
- They are offering high quality services including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Dietetics.
- New Graduates can also apply
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You'll work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, have opportunity for professional development and an opportunity to have a varied case load in the community and aged care setting including;
- Pain management,
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation,
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Cardio respiratory patients
- Conducting comprehensive clinical assessments under ACFI
- Running group exercise sessions and falls prevention classes
- Delivery of Chronic Pain Management Program.
- Implementing and upgrading rehabilitation exercise programs
- Communicating with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment.
- Establish excellent relationships with your client base through the provision of excellent care and customer service.
- AHPRA Registration
- Indemnity Insurance
- Driving Licence and Car
- Valid police check
- Ability to work in Australia
- Hold a physiotherapy / OT degree
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills