2 x Occupational Therapist
SDN Children's Therapies - Western Sydney / South Western Sydney
We are looking for two experienced Occupational Therapists to join our team in Western / South Western Sydney regions.
Who are we
Our therapists support children with autism or a developmental delay to help overcome challenges that make everyday life and participation tough.
Our values and philosophy are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking to build a team of professionals who believe that, through working together, we can make the world a better and more equitable place.
About the role
You will work closely with parents/carers to identify and achieve goals for their children. You will work and collaborate with a team of professionals who are focussed on helping children and families through a strengths-based approach.
- Positive welcoming culture
- Opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge by working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- External supervision
- Ongoing training and development with long term career progression opportunities
- Working with a team of professionals who have extensive experience and knowledge gained through our 110 + year history of supporting children and families
- The ability to work closely with educators at our purpose built preschool for children with Autism
- Flexible working arrangements with a strong focus on work life balance
- Experienced and passionate management team who are supportive and consultative
- Competitive salary and salary packaging
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted child care
- Purchased Leave
You are a university qualified Occupational Therapist with AHPRA registration who has a strong understanding of the NDIS and experience working with children with disabilities or development delays and their families. You will have experience delivering strengths-based, family centred and play based approaches and will thrive when working in a trans-disciplinary team in a multi-agency environment.
SDN Children's Services welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Successful applicants will be subject to relevant pre-employment checks including Working with Children's Check (NSW) and National Police Check.