Location: Edmonton, Cairns Region
Located in Edmonton, we are just minutes from Cairns, where the famous Great Barrier Reef meets the World Heritage listed tropical rainforests of Far North Queensland. Cairns also offers residents with a vibrant atmosphere and abundance of entertainment, restaurants and nightlife.
About the Practice:
We are a progressive, fully accredited, multidisciplinary, primary health care setting, with modern facilities, fully equipped acute treatment areas and nurses station.
Our clinical service offers chronic health management including a structured diabetes clinic, women's and children's services, indigenous health and the full range of general practice treatment.
Other information includes:
- Mixed-billing Practice
- 65% - 70% of billings (depending on experience) with a gurantee on offer
- Current GP's seeing around 40 patients per day
- Open 7 days a week, with a rotating after hours service
The Role and About You:
In order to be considered for this position you must be qualified and experience, together with:
- Full unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Fellowship/VR desired but not essential
- Up-to-date own indemnity insurance
- Excellent communication skills
The Practice is currently seeking either a Non-VR or VR GP to complement our already existing team of four (4) GP's on either a full-time or part-time basis.
Apply today for further information regarding this position and send a copy of an updated CV detailing your experience and relevant qualifications to by clicking on the button below.